[JPL] You Won’t Believe the RIAA’s Pathetic Excuse For Their Own Rampant Pirating

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed Dec 21 21:33:58 EST 2011

You Won’t Believe the RIAA’s Pathetic Excuse For Their Own Rampant Pirating

Those nauseating RIAA hypocrites were caught illegally downloading $9
million on TV shows. Now they are giving the same pathetic excuse given
to them by the people they accused of pirating songs: "someone was using
our IP address."

Somebody please make these sanctimonious pretenders walk the plank.

Talking to CNET, a RIAA's spokesman said that "those partial IP
addresses are similar to block addresses assigned to RIAA. However,
those addresses are used by a third party vendor to serve up our public
Web site. As I said earlier, they are not used by RIAA staff to access
the Internet."

The fact is that the IP address are not "similar to block addresses
assigned to RIAA." They are assigned to RIAA, period.

That said, who is the "third party vendor", RIAA? Who are the bad guys
now? Not you, obviously. Everyone knows you are not the most obnoxious,
useless, bloodsucking lazy phony bastard crooks in the planet. There has
to be a third party, someone guiltier than thou.

And what kind of moronic imbecile gives a third party the use of your
organization's IPs?

Anyway, don't worry! We will give you the benefit of the doubt even if
it's a bullshit excuse. The same benefit of the doubt that you gave to
those who used the same pathetic excuse. Those kids and moms you sued
into oblivion.

In other words: I hope they rip you a new one. [TorrentFreak and Cnet]
http://gizmodo.com/5870087/riaa-pathetic-excuse-for-their-9-million-piracy-acts

--
Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations