Re: [JPL] You Won’t Believe the RIAA’s Pathetic Excuse For Their Own Rampant ...

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 21:50:32 EST 2011

RIAA = B-U-S-T-E-D.

Ed

In a message dated 12/21/2011 9:34:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
drjazz at drjazz.com writes:

You  Won’t Believe the RIAA’s Pathetic Excuse For Their Own Rampant
Pirating

Those nauseating RIAA hypocrites were caught illegally  downloading $9
million on TV shows. Now they are giving the same pathetic  excuse given
to them by the people they accused of pirating songs:  "someone was using
our IP address."

Somebody please make these  sanctimonious pretenders walk the plank.

Talking to CNET, a RIAA's  spokesman said that "those partial IP
addresses are similar to block  addresses assigned to RIAA. However,
those addresses are used by a third  party vendor to serve up our public
Web site. As I said earlier, they are  not used by RIAA staff to access
the Internet."

The fact is that  the IP address are not "similar to block addresses
assigned to RIAA." They  are assigned to RIAA, period.

That said, who is the "third party  vendor", RIAA? Who are the bad guys
now? Not you, obviously. Everyone  knows you are not the most obnoxious,
useless, bloodsucking lazy phony  bastard crooks in the planet. There has
to be a third party, someone  guiltier than thou.

And what kind of moronic imbecile gives a third  party the use of your
organization's IPs?

Anyway, don't worry! We  will give you the benefit of the doubt even if
it's a bullshit excuse. The  same benefit of the doubt that you gave to
those who used the same  pathetic excuse. Those kids and moms you sued
into oblivion.

In  other words: I hope they rip you a new one. [TorrentFreak and  Cnet]
http://gizmodo.com/5870087/riaa-pathetic-excuse-for-their-9-million-piracy-a
cts