[JPL] playlist: wtf, taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 00:28:14 EST 2011

Tin Hat Trio, Rubies, Pearls, And Emeralds (The Rodeo Eroded) 2002
Evan Parker Electro-Acoustic Ensemble w/Peter Evans, title [IV] (The
Moment's Energy) 2009
John Surman, Chelsea Bridge (Brewster's Rooster) 2008
Kris Davis, Where Does That Tunnel Go (Good Citizen) 2010
Tin Hat Trio, Night Of The Skeptic (The Rodeo Eroded) 2002
Jason Adasiewicz's Sun Rooms, Run Fly (Spacer) 2011

Other Dimensions In Music Featuring Fay Victor, Three Friends Advised
(Kaiso Stories) 2011
Matt Haimovitz, Adagio [1945] (Matteo) 2011
Maya Beiser, Only Breath [I-III] (Provenance) 2010

Wadada Leo Smith's Organic, Don Cherry's Electric Song Garden (Heart's
Reflections) 2011
Phil Ranglin w/Henry Franklin & Big Black, Jamaican Sunrise) 2011
Rez Abbasi's Invocation, Part of One (Suno Suno) 2011
Jeff Gauthier Goatette, Joy of a Toy (open source) 2011
Tyshawn Sorey, Fifteen (oblique-1) 2011

Tim Hagans, What'll I Tell Her Tonight (The Moon Is Waiting) 2011
Yasmin Levy, La alegría [Happiness] (...: La Juderia: Ladino Meets
Flamenco) 2005
Alex Foster, A Word For You (Condition) 2011
Amir ElSaffar, Journey to the Underworld (Inana) 2011
Avram Fefer, Song for Dyani (Eliyahu) 2011
Armand Amar, title [2] (Paroles d'Anges)

Lula Pena, Acto I (Troubadour) 2010
Kayhan Kalhor w/Brooklyn Rider, title (Silent City) 2008
Lester Bowie's Brass Fantasy, Save The Best For Last (When The Spirit
Returns) 2000
Ghazal, My Eyes, My Heart (As Night Falls On The Silk Road) 2005

--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org,* listener-supported

PO Box 12376