[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12/22/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Dec 22 15:59:08 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
252-813-6378
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Rosemary Clooney - Christmas Time Is Here - Rosemary Clooney: White Christmas - Concord Music - 1996
Ramsey Lewis Trio - Christmas Blues - Yule Be Miserable - Verve - 2003
Wynton Marsalis - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - Swing Into Christmas - Columbia - 1995
Natalie Cole - Christmas Medley - Holly & Ivy - Elektra Entertainment - 1994
Ranne Lee & Ray Brown - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Justin Time For Christmas Two - Justin Time Records - 1997
Chris Davis - Toyland - This Christmas - Bunny James Records - 2011
Jesse Davis (featuring Allen Farnham) - O Tannebaum (Oh Christmas Tree) - Concord Jazz Christmas 2 - Concord Music - 1996
Louis Armstrong - Christmas Night In Harlem - A Traditional Jazz Christmas - GRP Records - 1997
Ray Brown Trio/Marlena Shaw, Vocal - Jingle Bells - Christmas Songs With The Ray Brown Trio - Telarc Jazz - 1999
Oscar Peterson - Christmas Waltz An Oscar Peterson - Christmas - Telarc Jazz - 1995
Randy Sandke - It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - Concord Jazz Christmas 2 - Concord Music - 1996
Rachelle Ferrell - Peace On Earth - Yule Be Boppin' - Blue Note - 1997

9:00
Kevin Mahogany - I'll Be Home For Christmas - Warner Bros. Jazz Christmas Party - Warner Bros. - 2003
Beegie Adair - Merry Christmas Darling - Winter Romance - Green Hill - 2009
Nate Najar Trio - A Carol For All Seasons - Christmas With The Nate Najar Trio - Blue Line Music - 2007
Gabriela Anders - Our First Christmas - Warner Bros. Jazz Christmas Party - Warner Bros. - 2003
Ray Charles & Betty Carter - Baby It's Cold Outside - The Spirit Of Christmas - Concord Music - 1961
Trio West - What Child Is This (Green Sleeves) - Trio West Plays Holiday Songs - Trio West Music - 2007
Jimmy Ponder - Frosty the Snowman - Guitar Christmas - High Note - 2008
Etta James - Winter Wonderland - 12 Songs Of Christmas - Private Music - 1998
Anita Baker - The Christmas Song - Jazz To The World: A Christmas Collection - Blue Note - 1995
Steps Ahead - Angels We Have Heard On High - Jazz To The World: A Christmas Collection - Blue Note - 1995
Scott Hamilton - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Late Night Christmas Eve: Romantic Sax With Strings - Concord Music - 2006
Ray Brown Trio/Vanessa Rubin, Vocal - White Christmas - Christmas Songs With The Ray Brown Trio - Telarc Jazz - 1999

10:00
Billie Holiday - Stormy Blues - Yule Be Miserable - Verve - 2003
The Airmen Of Note - We Three Chipmunks - Cool Yule - US Air Force - 2009
Benny Carter - A Child Is Born - Hot Jazz For A Cool Night: A Jazz Christmas - MusicMasters Jazz - 1992
John Sheridan's Dream Band - Christmas Will Be A Little Lonely This Year - The Holiday Season - Arbors Records - 2009
Frank Sinatra - An Old Fashioned Christmas - Christmas With Sinatra And Friends - Concord Music - 2009
Grover Washington, Jr. & Terence Blanchard - Blue Christmas - Swing Into Christmas - Columbia - 1995
Elmer Gibson - Kum Ba Ya (Come By Here) - Comfort & Joy - KUMEKUCHA - 2008
Pamela Hines - Christmas Love - New Christmas - Spice Rack Records - 2008
Kurt Elling Cool Yule Yule Be Boppin' Blue Note 1997
Leif Shires - Silver Bells - Cool Jazz Christmas - Green Hill - 2010
Eric Reed - Angels In The Snow - Mo Jazz Christmas Album - MoJaz - 1994
Matt Belsante - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - White Christmas - Green Hill - 2007

11:00
Andrea Wood - My Favorite Things - Dhyana - Andrea Wood - 2011
Bobby Watson & Jack Walrath - Cristo Redentor - Yule Be Boppin' - Blue Note - 1997
Norman Brown - Greensleeves - Mo Jazz Christmas Album - MoJaz - 1994
Laura Caviani - Silent Night - Angels We Haven't Heard - Caviani Music - 1999
Nnenna Freelon - Spiritual Medley - Concord Jazz Christmas 2 - Concord Music - 1996
Javon Jackson - Santa Baby - Yule Be Boppin' - Blue Note - 1997
The Caribbean Jazz Project - Sleigh Ride - Latin Jazz Christmas - Concord Music - 2001
Al Jarreau - Carol OfThe Bells - Christmas - Rhino Entertainment Co. - 2008
Diana Krall - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Jazz To The World: A Christmas Collection - Blue Note - 1995
Manfredo Fest - Good King Wencelaus - Concord Jazz Christmas 2 - Concord Music - 1996
The David Leonhardt Jazz Group - We Three Kings - I'll Be Home For Christmas - Big Bang Records - 2005
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song - The Christmas Song - Capitol Records - 1999