[JPL] Playlist: "Primetime Jazz" * Friday December 23rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 22 18:27:40 EST 2011

This is my playlist for "Primetime Jazz", Friday December 23rd heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) now from 7-9pm (CST).

Many thanks to the many fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

All the best for the Holiday/Christmas & New Year Season.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide Digital, On-line & 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

2011 - December
Friday (What's New?) 23/12/2011 Primetime Jazz  Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Stan Getz / My Old Flame (The Dolphin) / Joy Spring / Concord Jazz
Yotam / Brasil / O Barquinho (My Little Boat) / Jazz Legacy Productions
Yellowjackets / Peace Round: A Christmas Celebration / Peace Round / Heads Up
Chick Corea / The Song Of Singing / Blues Connotation / Blue Note
Larry Coryell / Spaces / Spaces (Infinite) / Vanguard
Spyro Gyra / A Night Before Christmas / Carol Of The Bells / Heads Up
Wayne Shorter / Atlantis / The Three Marias / Legacy-Columbia
* D.I.G. (Directions In Groove) / Live At The Basement / Pythonicity / Mercury-Verve
Miles Davis / Tutu / Splatch / Warner Brothers
Larry Coryell / Introducing The Eleventh House / Yin / Vanguard
Herbie Mann & The Family Of Mann / Hold On, I'm Comin' / Memphis Underground / Atlantic
Yellowjackets / Timeline / Why Is It / Mack Avenue
Herbie Mann / At The Village Gate / Comin' Home Baby / Atlantic
Yellowjackets / Peace Round: A Christmas Celebration / Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas / Heads Up

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher