[JPL] Kenny Burrell

Eric Jackson eric_jackson1 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 23 10:22:01 EST 2011

Hey Dick,

I got a call yesterday from Kenny Burrell! That was a surprise! We have
just set up our phone service so that the name of the caller shows up on
our TV. When the phone rang, my wife came into the room and asked me if
I have  seen the name on the TV. I said no. She said, "Well, it's Kenny
Burrell!" I'm not sure if he got my number from you or from Mike Herzon.
He did talk about getting together the next time that I'm on the West
Coast. By the way, my doctor has said that I now take trips to places
that are about an hour or two flight from here.

Here is some additional information about the song Jingle Bells.
http://savannahsecrets.com/what-is-hot-in-savannah/jingle_bells/

Have a great holiday!

Eric