[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 12/25/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Dec 25 13:49:22 EST 2011

BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK  INCLUDE: John Scofield, Walter Norris, Bunk Johnson,
Ed Thigpen,  Michel
                                                       Petrucianni, Lonnie
Liston Smith, Danillo Perez, Cab Calloway,  Ronnie
                                                      Cuber,  Don Pullen,
Ernie Andrews, Monty Budwig, T.S. Monk, Earl
                                                       Hines, Joe Lovano
and Jonah Jones.

HOUR  #   1

Mel Torme/The  Christmas Song/Christmas with Sinatra/Concord/ 2009
Geri Allen/A Child  Is Born/A Child Is Born/Motema/2011
Rosemary  Clooney/White Christmas/Christmas With Sinatra/Concoed/2009
John  Coltrane/Equinox/The Very Bes/tAtlantic-Rhino/2000

Doug Munro & La Pompe  Attack/Little Town of Bethlehem/GotMusic Records/2011
Frank Sinatra/Mistletoe &  Holly/Big Band Christmas/KBR Music/2000
Beantown Swing Orchestra/  Winter WonderlandA Beantown Christmas/BSO/2011
Gerald Wilson/Milestones/New  York New Sound/Mack Avenue 2003
Grace Kelly/Let There Be Peace  on Earth/Pazz Productions/2011
Buseli-Wallarab Jazz Orchestra/Silent Night/Carol of the  Bells/Owl/2007
Nancy Wilson/That's What I want for Christmas/Ultimate Jazz  Christmas/Blue
Note/2006

HOUR  #   2

Hank Crawford/O Holy  Night/South Central/Milestone/1991
Nat King Cole/The  Christmas Song/Christmas With Louis Armstrong./KRB
Music/2000
Beegie Adair/Sleigh  Ride/Winter Romance/Green Hill/2009
Wynton  Marsalis/Sunflowers/The Marciac Suite/Sony-Columbia/1999

Al Jarreau/I'll Be Home For  Christmas/Christmas/Rhino/2008
David Leonhardt Jazz Group/We  Three Kings/I'll be Home For Christmas/Big
Bang Records/2005
Diane Delon/My Favorite  Things/Offerings  For a Peaceable
Season/BlueJazz/2006
The Airman of Note/I Saw Mommy  Kissing Santa Claus/Cool Yule/USAF/2009
Don Bennett/Valencia/Reach For  A Star/Madonis Records/1999
Sean Jones/Have Yourself A  Merry Little Christmas/Jazz Yule  Love/Mack
Avenue/2006
Ray Charles/Christmas in my Heart/The Spirit of  Christmas/Cocord/2009

                                               SO MUCH MUSIC.........SO
LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM