[JPL] Playlist 'The Hurst Selection' (December 24, 2011)

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Mon Dec 26 06:21:57 EST 2011

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the all-new 'The Hurst Selection':

Download Link: http://www.soulandjazz.com/category/the-hurst-selection/the-best-bits-of-2011-part-1/

Please let me know if you would like any further information. In the meantime - enjoy!

Happy Holidays,

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7576 499413  skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection(December 24, 2011)

Artist - Track - Album - Year

Kraak & Smaak - Hold Back Love - Electric Hustle - 2011
Ben Westbeech - Something For The Weekend - There’s More To Life Than This - 2011
Joey Sommerville - Just Let Go - The Hurst Selection 1 - 2011

Nicola Conte - Do You Feel Like I Feel feat. Gregory Porter - Love and Revolution - 2011
Mario Biondi & The Unexpected Glimpses - All You Have To Do - Due - 2011
Michon Young - I’m Waiting On You - Possessing The Promise - 2011
Paris Toon - Brooklyn Baby - Baptizm Of Fire - 2011
Miles Bonny - Learning To Fly - Lumberjack Soul - 2011

Banda Black Rio - Som Preto - Super Nova Samba Funk - 2011
Sunlightsquare - Skyscrapers - Britannia Shing-A-Ling - 2011
Khari Cabral - Major Bossa feat. Sabrina Malheiros - Clementine Sun (Promo) - 2011
Sabrina Malheiros - Bobeira - Dreaming - 2011

Betty Wright And The Roots - Old Songs - Betty Wright: The Movie - 2011
Electric Empire - Always - Electric Empire - 2011
Farnell Newton - Everything Is Clear feat. Jarrod Lawson - Class Is Now In Session - 2011
Terri Lyne Carrington - Transformation feat. Nona Hendryx - The Mosaic Project - 2011

Debórah Bond - Blind Paradise - Madam Palindrome - 2011
Eddie ‘Sea’ Caldwell - Planet Earth - Velvet Lounge - 2011

Josh Milan - Yourself feat. Sandra St. Victor - Honeycomb Music Vol.1 - 2011
Orlando Johnson - I Can’t Stop - Funky Times - 2011
Los Charly’s Orchestra - Feeling High (Classic Disco Version) - Download - 2011
Peter James Kahn - Back 2 My Future (Groove Assassin Remix) - Download - 2011

Anthony Nicholson - Lost & Found feat. Inner Fusion - Year Of The Rebel - 2011