[JPL] TomtheJazzman's Playlist 12-25-2011

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 26 11:54:35 EST 2011

TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD-WZNB
WHYC-Greenville-88.1

25-Dec-11

TIME    ARTIST/GROUP    TITLE/SELECTION

18:00    Carole King    Jazzman
18:01    Bradley Leighton    Winter Wonderland
18:06    Leif Shires    O Holy Night
18:10    Nicole Henry    My Favorite Things
18:15    Richard Stolzman    O Holy Night
18:21    Tri-Fi    Frosty The Snowman
18:26    Spyro Gyra    Carol Of The Bells
18:30    Geri Allen    Angels We Have Heard On High
18:35    David Benoit    Do You Hear What I Hear?
18:40    Diana Krall    I'll Be Home For Christmas
18:45    Ray Brown    O Tannenbaum
18:49    David Benoit    Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
18:52    Nicole Henry    Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
18:57    Tri-Fi    O Holy Night
19:03    Bradley Leighton    Let It Snow
19:08    Geri Allen    Away In A Manger / What Child Is This / S...
19:12    David Benoit    Angels We Have Heard On High
19:17    Marcus Roberts    O Come All Ye Faithful
19:21    Toniha Horta    Air On A Six String
19:26    Al Jarreau    Gloria In Excelsis
19:31    Mannheim Steamroller    Angels We Have Heard On High
19:35    Bradley Leighton    The First Noel
19:39    Greta Matassa     The Bell That Couldn't Jingle
19:42    Tri-Fi    Carol Of The Bells
19:46    Kenny Burrell    Children Go Where I Send Thee
19:48    Vince Guaraldi    Christmas Is Coming
19:51    Diana Krall .    The Christmas Song
19:55    Jimmy Smith    The Christmas Song
20:02    Bradley Leighton    Christmas Time Is Here
20:06    David Benoit    Do You Hear What I Hear?
20:11    Tri-Fi    Frosty The Snowman
20:15    Doug Munro    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
20:29    Jay Gaunt    Greensleeves
20:23    Leif Shires    O Holy Night
20:26    Bradley Leighton    Winter Wonderland
20:30    Rosemary Clooney    God Bless The Child
20:35    Marcus Roberts    Sleigh Ride
20:40    Leif Shires    I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
20:45    Four Freshman    It's  Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
20:48    Doug Munro     Silent Night
20:56    David Benoit    Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring
21:00    Jimmy Smith    Jingle Bells
21:02    Bradley Leighton    Joy To The World
21:06    Chris Botti    Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
21:11    Ray Brown    Little Drummer Boy
21:14    Tri-Fi    O Holy Night
21:18    Harry Connick    Parade Of The Wooden Soldiers
21:23    David Leonhardt    Oh Christmas Tree
21:31    David Benoit    Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
21:38    Ray Brown    O Tannenbaum
21:41    Sax At The Movies    Sleigh Ride
21:45    Vince Guaraldi    What Child Is This
21:47    Al Jarreau    White Christmas
21:53    Kenny Burrell    Silent Night
21:57    David Leonhardt    We Three Kings
22:02    Vince Guaraldi    Christmas Time Is Here
22:04    Sax At The Movies    Winter Wonderland
22:06    Bradley Leighton    Winter Wonderland
22:10    Diana Krall..    Winter Wonderland
22:14    Ray Brown    White Christmas
22:18    Brazilian Christmas    White Christmas
22:21    Jimmy Smith    White Christmas
22:25    Tri-Fi    What Child Is This
22:28    Harry Connick    What Child Is This
22:33    Spyro Gyra    Carol Of The Bells
22:39    Tri-Fi    Carol Of The Bells
22:42    Al Jarreau    Carol Of The Bells
22:47    Bradley Leighton    Angels We Have Heard On High
22:51    David Benoit    Angels We Have Heard On High
22:56    Mannheim Steamroller    Angels We Have Heard On High