[JPL] Happy Holidays

Chantal Phaire phairelady at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 13:37:06 EST 2011

Goodwill, Peace, Hope, Cheer, Joy, Prosperity, Happiness and Harmony!

Greetings. I have not posted in a while. But during the Holiday Season more than ever, our thoughts turn gratefully to those who have helped to make our progress possible. And in this spirit we say, simply but sincerely,

THANK YOU and Best Wishes for the Holiday Season and a Happy New Year.

Chantal and Artists

Chantal Phaire
Phairelady Management Services
P.O. Box 20773
New York, NY 10025-1516

Phone: (203) 209-7668
Private Fax: (646) 349-2976 Emails: Phairelady at aol.com, PhaireladyAgent1 at aol.com

Phairelady Management Services represents: pianist Kirk LIGHTSEY, living legend pianist JoAnne BRACKEEN (www.joannebrackeenjazzcom), vocalist Denise JANNAH (www.denisejannah.com), trumpeter Jeremy PELT (www.JeremyPelt.net) and drummer, Anthony BROWN's Asian American Orchestra (WWW.anthonybrown.org)