[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 12/26/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Dec 27 04:50:01 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Monday December 26, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Adam Schroeder – A Handful Of Stars – Just In Time – (Capri)
Manhattan Transfer – Best Of – Birdland – (Atlantic)
Chet Baker – With Strings – The Wind – (Columbia)
*Yotam – Brazil – Doce De Coco – (JLP)
Elis Regina & Tom Jobim – Elis& Tom – Inútil Paisagem – (Philips)
*Mike LeDonne – Keep The Faith – Waiting For You – (Savant)
Emily Remler – This Is Me – Carenia – (Justice)
Ahmad Jamal – It’s Magic – Arabesque – (Dreyfus)
Lee Ritenour – Captain Fingers – Isn’t She Lovely – (Epic)
Tom Ranier // Glenn Cashman – Bright Idea – Three If By See – (Primrose Lane)
9:00 pm
One O’clock Lab Band – LAB 2010 – Fly Me To The Moon – (NTJ)
Hubert Laws – Cool Revolution – Fire And Rain – (CTI)
Stanley Turrentine – Cool Revolution – Sugar – (CTI)
Marcus Roberts – Time And Circumstance –Time And Circumstance – (Columbia)
Bill Cunliffe – How My Heart Sings – Earl’s Blues – (Torii)
*Ali Jackson – Yes! – The Shepherd – (Sunnyside)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – You Are My Sunshine – (Capri)
10:00 pm
Colin Byrne – Leaving For Home – As If Only – (Shedbuilder)
Michel Petrucciani – Note N’ Notes – Prelude To A Kiss – (Owl)
Jon Faddis – Carnegie Hall Jazz Band – Frame For The Blues – (Blue Note)
Don Randi – Wind And Sea – Killer Joe – (Headfirst)
Vanguard Jazz Orchestra – Monday Night Jazz – Mean What You Say – (Planet Arts)
Clare Fischer // Hélio Delmiro – Symbiosis – P’ro Baden – (CFM)
11:00 pm
Cannonball Adderley – Cannonball’s Bossa Nova – Once I Loved – (Landmark)
Bill Evans – Sunday At Village Vanguard – Alice In Wonderland – (Jazz Classics)
Cal Tjader – Grace Cathedral Concert – Bluesology – (Fantasy)
Sal Marquez – One For Dewey – My Ship – (grp)
Joe Magnarelli – Always There – I’m Old Fashioned – (Criss Cross)
Andy LaVerne – Know More – Happenstance – (Steeple Chase)

*Indicates Recent Release