[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday December 29th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 27 16:15:45 EST 2011

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, December 29th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.
Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.
Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide Digital, On-line & 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Thursday 29/12/2011 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Joe Pass & Paulinho da Costa / Tudo Bem! / Barquinho / OJC - Pablo
Sarah Vaughan / Latin Jazz / Triste / Fantasy
Larry Vuckovich (w/Scott Hamilton) / Somethin' Special / Somethin' Special / Tetrachord Music
Sonny Criss / This Is Criss! / When Sunny Gets Blue / OJC - Prestige
* Jenny Evans / Gonna Go Fishin' / In A Natural Way / ENJA
Johnny Hodges / Mess Of The Blues / Perdido / Lone Hill Jazz
Michael Dease / Grace / Four / Jazz Legacy Productions
* Karen Lane / Once In A Lifetime / Sometimes I'm Happy / 33 Records
Sonny Stitt / Stitt Plays Bird / My Little Suede Shoes / Atlantic Jazz
Dave Samuels / Tjaderized: A Cal Tjader Tribute  / Soul Sauce / Verve

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher