[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Dec 28 00:41:28 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Kraftwerk--Vitamin--Tour De France
Machine Mass Trio--UFO-RA--As Real As Thinking
James Armstrong--Devil's Candy--Blues At the Border
Sharrie Williams--Breakin' Out--Out of the Dark
Steel Pulse--Handsworth Revolution--Handsworth Revolution
Ragheb Alama--Saharony Ellil--World Groove
Nick Moss--It'll Turn Around--Here I Am
Jackson Garrett--You Dirty Dog--Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
Smilin' Myron--Johnny--Ain't No Funk Like N.O. Funk
Joey DeFrancesco--Ashley Blue--40

7pm

Lonnie Liston Smith--A Chance for Peace--Flying Funk
Trombone Shorty--Buckjump--For True
Toronzo Cannon--Open Letter (To Whom It May Concern)--Leaving Mood
Ian Siegal--The Skinny--The Skinny
Easy Star All-Stars--Money--Dubber Side of the Moon
Prince Jammy--Fist of Fury--Kung Fu!
Omar Coleman--Scratch My Back--West Side Wiggle
James Carter--Lettuce Toss Yo' Salad--At the Crossroads
Kilborn Alley--22nd Street--Four
Sean Nowell--NY Vibe--Stockholm Swingin'

8pm

Bryan Ferry--Can't Let Go--The Bride Stripped Bare
Tim Hagans--Boo--The Moon is Waiting
Bobby Rush--Show You A Good Time--Show You A Good Time
Maria Muldaur--As An Eagle Stirreth In Her Nest--Steady Love
King Sunny Ade--Ja Funmi--Juju Music
Paxton Norris--These Funking Blues--Something's Gotta Give
Greg Abate--Filthy McNasty--Horace is Here
Sandy Carroll--Runnin' Out of Grace--Just As I Am
Kenny Shanker--Fifth and Berry--Steppin' Up

9pm

Robert Fripp--I May Not Have Had Enough of Me...--Exposure
E.S.P.--Clique--Reach
Brandon Santini--You Ruined Poor Me--The Blues: An Evolution
Sharon Lewis--What's Really Going On?--The Real Deal
Black Uhuru--Someone's Watching You--Jammin'
Curtis Mayfield--Freddie's Dead--Heavy Soul
Axel's Axiom--Second Guess--Uncommon Sense
Rez Abbasi--Nusrat--Invocation
Pat Martino--Lean Years--Live at Blues Alley

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond