[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hawaii - 12/27/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 28 04:46:10 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Tuesday December 27, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – Allegro – (Mack Avenue)
Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – I Concentrate On You – (Mack Avenue)
Grover Washington, Jr. – The First Recordings – Our Love Will Never Die – (Prestige)
Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
Martin Wind – Get It! – Get It! – (Laika)
Quincy // Sammy Nestico – Basie & Beyond 0 How Sweet It Is – (Qwest)
Wes Montgomery – self titled – Blues Riff – (Giants Of Jazz)
Mary Lou Williams – Nite Life – Scratchin’ In The Gravel – (Chiaroscuro)
9:00 pm
Cedar Walton – The Promise Land – Body And Soul – (HighNote)
*Ali Jackson – Yes! – Yes! – (Sunnyside)
Pete Malinverni – The Tempest – My Ideal – Reservoir)
Patrick Williams – Aurora – One More Dream – (artistShare)
Eric Reed // Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
Phil Woods // Bill Mays – Woods & Mays – How Long Has This Been Going On? – (Palmetto)
10:00 pm
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)
Atsuko Hashimoto – …Until The Sun Comes Up – Moon River – (Capri)
Oscar Peterson – The Telarc Years – Honeysuckle Rose – (Telarc)
Al Jarreau – Best Of – Never Given’ Up – (Warner Bros.)
Christian Jacob – Maynard Ferguson Presents – Our Love Is Here To Stay – (Concord)
Scott Hamilton – With Strings – Goodbye Mr. Evans – (Concord)
Aaron Goldberg – Home – Luiza – (Sunnyside)
11:00 pm
Joe Gilman – Wonder Revisited – Bird Of Beauty – (Capri)
*Ted Rosenthal – Out Of This World – In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning – (Playscape)
Benny Golson – Terminal 1 – Cherry – (Concord)
*Cedar Walton – The Bouncer – Lament – (HighNote)
Curt Hanrahan – To Be Again – Caravan – (Blujazz)
*Claudio Roditi – Bons Amigos – Fantasia – (Resonance)

*Indicates Recent Release