[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - Hwaii - 12/28/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Dec 29 04:51:54 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
Wednesday December 28, 2011
KIPO – KIPM – KIPH – Hawaii
8:00pm – Midnight

Don Gordon
HPR
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00 pm
Jimmy Heath – Turn Up The Heath – I’m Glad There Is You – (Planet Arts)
*Josh Nelson – Discoveries – Atma-Krandada – (Steel Bird)
*Greg Reitan – Daybreak – Lament – (Sunnyside)
*Organik Vibe Trio – Moscow – So In Love – {self release)
*Hiromi Uehara – Voice – Delusion – (Telarc)
*Planet Jazz – Live At Smalls – Simple As That – (Smalls)
*Cory Weeds – Just Like That – Just Like That – (Cellar Live)
9:00 pm
*Kenny Werner – Institute Of Higher Learning – Compensation – (Half Note)
*Westchester Jazz Orchestra – Maiden Voyage Suite – Dolphin Dance – (WJO)
*Ira Sullivan // Stu Katz – A Family Affair – Gee, Mathew – (Origin)
*Dado Moroni – Live In Beverly Hills – Django – (Resonance)
*Cinque – Catch A Corner – Saturday Night, Sunday Morning – (Alma)
10:00 pm
*Reuben Wilson – Revisited – Moonlight In Vermont – (American Showcase)
Terell Stafford – This Side Of Strayhorn – Multicolored Blue – (MaxJazz)
*Hal Galper – Trip The Light Fantastic – Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry – (Origin)
*Dan Jacobs – Play Song – Speak Low – (Metro)
*Pat Martino – Undeniable – Goin’ To Meeting – (HighNote)
*James L. Dean – These Things We Dig – (Cexton)
*Guido Basso – Changing Partners – Goodbye – (Rhythm Tracks)
11:00 pm
Jazz Crusaders – Lighthouse – The Emperor – (Pacific Jazz)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – Lush Life – (Savant)
Pete Christlieb // Slyde Hyde – Late Night Jazz – I Got It Bad And That Ain’t Good – (Vertical)
Alan Broadbent – Personal Standards – The Long Goodbye – (Concord)
Milt Jackson – Reverence And Compassion – Little Girl Blue – (Qwest)
*Terence Brewer – Setting The Standard – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (SBM)
Ettore Stratta – Symphonic Bossa Nova – If You Went Away – (Teldec)

*Indicates Recent Release