[JPL] PLAYLIST: 12/29/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Dec 29 14:13:54 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

http://tunein.com/station/?stationId=95888

TODAY'S MUSIC - RIGHT NOW!

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Bob Sheppard - Surface Tension - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Takuya Kuroda - Wind Machine - Bitter & High - Takuya Kuroda - 2010
Helio Alves - Chan's Song - Misica - Jazz Legacy - 2010
Herb Alpert - Something Cool - I Feel You - Concord Music Group - 2010
Matija Dedic - Fragile - MD In NYC - Origin Records - 2011
Jane Ira Bloom - Freud's Convertible - Wingwalker - Outline - 2011
Jaimee Paul - A Sunday Kind Of Love - Melancholy Baby - Green Hill - 2011
Joe Magnarelli - The Duke - My Old Flame - GIVE at GO Records - 2010
Dave Brubeck - Someday My Prince Will Come - Legacy Of A Legend - Columbia/Legacy - 2010

9:00
Ndugu Chancler, Pat Coil, Lou Fischer, Fred Hamilton - Give or Take - High Time - Summit Records - 2011
Yellowjackets - Like Elvin - Timeline - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Luis Conte - Dance Of The Firefly - En Casa De Luis - BFM Jazz - 2010
Peter Eldridge - I Forgot To Laugh - Mad Heaven - Palmetto Records - 2011
Thomas Marriot & Matt Jorgensen - Human Spirit - Human Spirit - Origin Records - 2011
Ben Kono - Rice - Crossing - Nineteen-Eight Records - 2011
Shana Tucker - Bow Out Gracefully - Shine - Mamma Gooch Music - 2011
The Reggie Pittman ~ Loren Daniels Quartet - Shaw Is Woody - Point A To Point A - IvoryHornz 4001 - 2010
Geoffrey Keezer / Peter Sprague Band - En Babia - Mill Creek Road - SBE Records - 2011

10:00
Nicole Mitchell - Curly Top - Awakening - Delmark Records - 2011
Korey Riker - Old Man K - Prehumous - Riker's Island Records - 2010
Stefon Harris, David Sanchez & Christian Scott - E'cha - Ninety Miles - Concord Music Group - 2010
Terri Lyne Carrington - Soul Talk - The Mosaic Project - Concord Music Group - 2011
Sean Jones - Olive Juice - No Need for Words - Mack Avenue Records - 2011
Steve Kroon - Monterey - Without A Doubt - Kroonatune Records - 2011
Marc Pompe Confirmation Everyone But Me Marc Pompe 2011
Ray Brown's Great Big Band - Tricrotism - Kayak - Brown Cats Production - 2009
Randy Brecker/DR Big Band - This Is All I Ask  - The Jazz Ballad Song Book - Half Note Records - 2011

11:00
Tim Hagans - Boo - The Moon Is Waiting - Palmetto Records - 2011
Anthony Branker & Word Play - The Fire Spitters - Dialogic - Origin Records - 2011
Oscar Perez Nuevo Comienzo - Paths And Streams - Afropean Affair - Chandra Records - 2011
Dee Bell - If Dreams Come True - Sagacious Grace - Laser Records - 2011
Bob Belden - Teo/Neo - Miles Español - EOne Music - 2011
Chip White - The Other Side Of The Rainbow With Sibyl - Personal Dedications & Percussive Tributes - Dark Colors 104 - 2011
Alan Leatherman - Bye Bye, Blackbird - Detour Ahead - AJL Music - 2011
Alex Brown - Lamentos - Pianist - Paquito Records - 2010
Etienne Charles - Margie - Kaiso - Culture Shock Music - 2011