[JPL] RE: Best jazz of the 1980s & '90s.

David Kunian dkunian at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 29 15:10:07 EST 2011

Linda, Dave Douglas Ethan Iverson from the Bad Plus wrote about this
idea of good 1970s/80s/ jazz recordings in 2010.  Here is a link to the
Bad Plus blog where there are some entries.

http://dothemath.typepad.com/dtm/73-90-redux.html

Your efforts to do this are righteous and your listeners will be rewarded.

dk