[JPL] Jeff Duperon - Best of 2011

Ken Irwin - WMUA Jazz Music Dir. ken-irwin at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 13:13:41 EST 2011

Jeff,

Damn fine music if you ask me!  I wish we got service from Criss-Cross so I am not familiar with those releases, but the others I could listen to all day.  Hope you are well, best wishes for a great 2012!

Peace,

Ken

Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"
WMUA - FM
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
105 Lincoln Campus Center
Amherst, MA 01003