[JPL] KSVY playlist

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 30 15:35:54 EST 2011

"Stolen Moments in Jazz"

Mike Longo/To My Surprise/Dorian Mode/CAP
Kristin Korb/What Can't You Behave/You Stepped Out of a Dream/DoubleK
Greg Abate/Horace is Here/Song For My Father/Rhombus

Benny Green/Source/Opus De Funk/Jazz Legacy
Terrence Brewer/Setting the Standard/What is this Thing...
Tim Mayer/Resilence/For Miles/Jazz Legacy

Wellstone Conspiracy/Humble Origins/The Edge/Origin
Sunnie Paxson/Bohemian Sun/Seabound/Universal
Dave Shank/Soundproof/At Ease/Rhombus

Donald Harrison/This is Jazz/Seven Steps/Half Note
Mary Louise Knutson/In the Bubble/It Could Happen to You/Meridian
Giacome Gates/Revolution is Jazz/Show Bizness/Savant

Phil Norman/Encore/Touch of Your Lips/MAMA]
Martija Dedic/MD in NYC/Her Name./Orign
Bill King/Beat Street/Hymn #1/Fusion

Cannonball/Something Else/One For Daddy-o/Blue Note
Michael Pedicin/Ballads/Search For Peace/Jazz Hut
Judy Wexler/Painted Sky/Great City/Jazzed Media
Bob Shepard/Close Your Eyes/Lightness

KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476