[JPL] Top 5 + 25 2011 Jazz

Ken Irwin - WMUA Jazz Music Dir. ken-irwin at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 23:43:33 EST 2011

Tom,

I could listen to that music all day long!  Great selections, and I agree that Karrin's CD is just about her best work to date.  Also I'm crazy about Jeremy Pelt, and Josh's James Farm release.  Have a great 2012, and I'll see you 'Round.

Peace,

Ken

Ken Irwin
Jazz Music Director and Host of "Java Jazz"
WMUA - FM
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
105 Lincoln Campus Center
Amherst, MA 01003