[JPL] Playlist: Last Show -- One Man's Jazz on CKUW Winnipeg 11-12-31

Maurice Hogue onemansjazz at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 31 22:22:59 EST 2011

It was time to move on.  I was fed up with the time slot, the lack
of energy around the station, no interest or acknowledgement of
quality -- the usual BS that comes with volunteer-based
stations.  Plus this town really sucks the blood from any jazz-based
ventures that don't walk a mainstream path.  My endurance meter
finally tapped out.

So, I expect to be joining the taintradio.org crew in while, but please
keep that to yourself for the moment.

Hope the next year is a great one for you, Nou.

peace,
Maurice