[JPL] Thanks for a Great 2011!

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Sat Dec 31 23:00:05 EST 2011

Dear EDitor Trefzger and the entire JPL family,

The KRFC, Fort Collins, CO, Jazz Team wishes to wholeheartedly thank ALL of you for giving us a wonderful year of jazz news, information, commentary and a vital sense of being plugged in to the jazz community. We want to give special thanks to the artists, radio promo folks, A&R staffs, programmers and all others involved in providing demos to us and enriching our jazz library, thereby giving us the opportunity to play this fantastic jazz music for our radio audience.  We hope that it has been a memorable year for you all, and we wish you a jazzy, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

John Zimbrick                           Gene Abkarian                                     Peter Poses
Producer and Host                   Producer and Host                               Producer and Host
"Jazz Cornucopia"                     "Mountain Standards Time"                   "Soundz of Surprize"