[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 1/31/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 04:49:15 EST 2011

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday January 31, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Nova Bossa Nova – Jazz Influence – Three Places – (Arkadia)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
Patrick Williams – Sinatraland – I Hadn’t Anyone ‘Till You – (EMI)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Partido Alto – (Prevenient)
Stanley Turrentine – Sugar – Sunshine Alley – (CTI)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
Pete Christlieb – Dino’s Live – So’s Your Mother – (Bosco)
9:00pm
Eliane Elias – Te Three Americas – The Time Is Now – (Blue Note)
Bob Mintzer – Big Band Trane – Prayer For Peace – (dmp)
Stefan Karlsson – No Place To Go But Up – Speak Low – (TNC)
Wes Montgomery – Featuring Guests – West Coast Blues – (Giants Of Jazz)
Fred Jacobs – Time Change – Ruby, My Dear – (M/Art)
Lanny Morgan – Quartet – Joy Spring – (V.S.O.P.)
Al Jarreau – Tomorrow Today – Something That You Said – (grp)
10:00pm
Bob Florence – Earth – New York Injection – (MAMA)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (artistShare)
Stan Getz – Getz Au Go Go – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Jazz Heritage)
Ray Obiedo – Perfect Crime – One Look, One Smile – (Windham Hill)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues– (Vectordisc)
Tommy Flanagan – Giant Steps – Cousin Mary – (Enja)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Softly As In A Morning Sunrise – (Primrose Lane)
11:00pm
*Alma Records Presents – One Take – Alice In Wonderland – (Alma)
Gilson Schachnik – Raw – Corcovado – (Brownstone)
*Bill O’Connell – Rhapsody In Blue – It Never Entered My Mind – (Challenge)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – Stella By Starlight – (SNL)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – Terell’s Song – (ArtistShare)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – (PLM)

*Indicates Recent Release