[JPL] playlist: New Edge 2/1/11

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Feb 1 22:59:27 EST 2011

Here is the playlist for Show #340, the 2/1/11 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Vinicius Cantuaria & Bill Frisell/Lagrimas Mexicanas/Eone/La curva
Vinicius Cantuaria & Bill Frisell/Lagrimas Mexicanas/Eone/El camino
Ryuichi Sakamoto/Out of Noise/Decca/Hibari
Alex Vittum/Prism/Prefecture/Intervale
DuoJalal/A Different World/Innova/Thracian Sketches (Bermel)
DuoJalal/A Different World/Innova/Homage for Frame Drum & Viola (Velez)
Matt Haimovitz & Uccello/Meeting Of The Spirits/Oxingale/Blood Count
Oasis Quartet/Glass Gotkovsky Escaich/Innova/Quatuor: I. Misterioso
Danilo Perez/Irremediablemente Solo/Mack Avenue/Irremediablemente Solo
Wayne Shorter/High Life/Verve/Virgo Rising
Herbie Hancock & Wayne Shorter/Footprints/Legacy/Aung San Suu Kyi
Kepler Quartet/Johnston: String Quartets/New World/String Quartet #10
- 4. Sprightly, Not Too Fast
Tom Hall, Marty Ballou, Jeff Galindo/Session III/Bee Boy Records/Holler
Landon Knoblock And Jason Furman/Gasoline Rainbow/Fractamodi
Music/Gasoline Rainbow
Ann Millikan/Ballad Nocturne/Innova/Ballad Nocturne
David Binney/Graylen Epicenter/Mythology/Waking to Waves
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time