[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Feb 2 00:37:07 EST 2011

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Bob Holroyd--The Spaces In-Between--Zen and the Art of Chilling, V.2
Tom Rizzo--One For Daddy-O--Imaginary Numbers
Mark Nomad--Snatch It Back and Hold It--Soul Proprietor
John Lee Hooker--Funky Mabel--Face to Face
Hisham El Shaeri--Intil Waheeda--Arabic Groove
DJ Logic/Jason Miles--Pool of Honey--Global Noize
Todd Wolfe--Black Hearted Woman--Live
One Take--Not That--Volume 4
Eden Brent--In Love With Your Wallet--Ain't Got No Troubles
Marcus Shelby Ochestra--Emmett Till--Soul of the Movement

7pm

Mavis Staples--Last Train--You Are Not Alone
Patrick Butler--Blissful Excursion--Transcender
Damon Fowler--We've Got A Good Thing--Devil Got His Way
Rockpile--Pet You and Hold You--Seconds of Pleasure
Didier Sustrac--Tout Seul--Bossa Nova
Brazilian Girls--Homme--Brazilian Girls
Randy Weston--Loose Wig--The Storyteller
Peter Paulsen--Goes Without Saying--Goes Without Saying
Chrissie O'Dell--If I Had A Dime--If I Had A Dime
Wil Swindler--Wowbagger--Universe B

8pm

Parliament--Rumpofsteelskin--Motor Booty Affair
Ehud Asherie--Blues For Fats--Organic
Roomful of Blues--That's A Pretty Good Love--Hook, Line & sinker
Tom Waits--Everything Goes to Hell--Blood Money
Bim Sherman--Mighty Ruler--Heavyweight 3
John Zorn--Laquiel--Lucifer
George Duke--A Fonk Tail--Dukey Treats
Tom Luer--Jeremy--Project Popular
Retro Deluxe--Beer and Whiskey, Wine and Cigarettes--Watermelon Tea
Bob Sheppard--Brain Fog--Close Your Eyes

9pm

Tangerine Dream--Central Park--Le Parc
William Parker--Theme for the Tasters--Uncle Joe's Spirit House
Biscuit Miller--Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread--Blues With A Smile
Richie Rich--Hwy 94 Blues--From the Streets
Natacha Atlas--Leysh Nat'ark--The Best of Natacha Atlas
Marcel Khalife--Granada--Caress
Christopher Dean--I'm Through--What I Need
Mason Brothers--The Evil Eye--Two Sides, One Story
Wayne Wallace--Ogguere--To Hear From There

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond