[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/1/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 04:48:06 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday February 1, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Brass Connection – A Five Star Edition – Not All A Dream – (Innovations)
*Doug Webb – Renovations – You’ve Changed – (Positone)
Scott Hamilton – Across The Tracks – Blue Turning Grey Over You – (Concord)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – But Beautiful – (Flying Horse)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Moon And Sand – (Prevenient)
*Helio Alves – Música – Música Das Nuvens E Do Chão – (JLP)
David Hazeltine – The Classic Trio – From Here To There – (Sharp 9)
9:00pm
Rob McConnell Tentet – Thank You, Ted – Like Someone In Love – (Justin Time)
Jimmy Smith – The Master II – Stormy Monday – (Blue Note)
*Cassandra Wilson – Silver Pony – A Day In The Life Of A Fool – (Blue Note)
Yellowjackets – Blue Hats – Savanna – (Warner Bros.)
Mike Longo – Sting Like A Bee – Love For Sale – (CAP)
McCoy Tyner – The Latin Jazz All-Stars – Poinciana – (Telarc)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – It’s You Or No One – (Savant)
10:00pm
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Origin)
* Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Rava Nova – (Jazzed Media)
Phil Woods – Solitude – A Child’s Blues – (Jazzed Media)
Larry Willis – Blue Fable – Never Let Me Go – (HighNote)
Monty Alexander – Live At The Iridium – My Mother’s Eyes – (Telarc)
Jimmy Ponder – What’s New – That’s All – (HighNote)
11:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Aurora – (artistShare)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Three As One – Decisions – Smiling Eyes – (Summit)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – I’ve Never Been In Love Before – (Emdan)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – This Happy Madness – (Laughing Face)
Mark Murphy – Once To Every Heart – Bein’ Green – (Verve)

*Indicates Recent Release