[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/2/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 04:51:18 EST 2011

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday February 2, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Shorty Rogers – Swings – Chances Are – (DSG)
Shorty Rogers – Swings – It’s Not For Me To Say – (DSG)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
Shelly Berg – Blackbird – Blackbird – (Concord)
*Doug Webb – Renovations – Slow Hot Wind – (Positone)
Lori Bell – The Music Of Djavan – A Ilha – (Resonance)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Double Rainbow – (Prevenient)
Joe Beck & John Abercrombie – Coincidence – My Romance – (Whaling City
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Anthropology – (Resonance)
9:00pm
Alan Broadbent – Every Time I Think Of You – Every Time I Think Of You – (Artistry
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song – (JLP)
Anthony Wonsey – Blues For Hiroshi – The Peacocks – (Sharp 9)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – Spring Can Hang You Up The Most – (Laughing Face)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue At 50 – Freddie Freeloader – (Columbia)
Mark Murphy – Once To Every Heart – Skylark/You Don’t Know What Live – (Verve)
10:00pm
Louie Bellson – Dynamite! – Explosion – (Concord)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – If I Were A Bell – (Justin Time)
Bob Lark – Suggestions – If You Only Knew – (Jazzed Media)
Charlie Shoemake – Lands End – It Happened In Monterey – (CMG)
Mike LeDonne – Smokin’ Out Loud – After The Love Has Gone – (Savant)
Norman Simmons – Synthesis – Lush Life – (Savant)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – The Telephone Song – (Savant)
11:00pm
Phil Norman – “Totally” Live At Catalina Club – Tumbling Tumbleweeds – (MAMA)
Sal Marquez – One For Dewey – My Ship – (grp)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – Old Devil Moon – (Flying Horse)
Dave Grusin – Collection – Mountain Dance – (grp)
*Arturo Sandoval – A Time For Love – A Time For Love – (Concord)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – A Song For A Pretty Girl – (artistShare)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Polka Dots And Moonbeams– (ipo)

*Indicates Recent Release