[JPL] PLAYLIST: 02/03/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Feb 3 11:55:44 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
Bob Sheppard - Surface Tension - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Takuya Kuroda - Wind Machine - Bitter & High - Takuya Kuroda - 2010
Helio Alves - Chan's Song - Misica - Jazz Legacy - 2010
Herb Alpert - Something Cool - I Feel You - Concord Music Group - 2010
Matija Dedic - Fragile - MD In NYC - Origin Records - 2011
Jane Ira Bloom - Freud's Convertible - Wingwalker - Outline - 2011
Jaimee Paul - A Sunday Kind Of Love - Melancholy Baby - Green Hill - 2011
Joe Magnarelli - The Duke - My Old Flame - GIVE at GO Records - 2010
Dave Brubeck - Someday My Prince Will Come - Legacy Of A Legend - Columbia/Legacy - 2010

9:00
Steve Gadd And Friends - Bye Bye Blackbird - Live At Voce - BFM Jazz - 2010
Wayne Wallace - Descarga En Blue - To Hear From There - Patois Records - 2011
Rick Cutler - Gentle Nightmares - First Melancholy, Then The Night Stretch - New Dude Records - 2010
Julian Yeo - It All Depends On You - You And The Night / Night And The Music - Julian Yeo - 2011
The Cannonball-Coltrane Band - Trane And Wayne - Things Are Getting Better - Primrose Lane Music - 2010
Various Artists - Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat - Disney Jazz, Volume 1: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat - Disney Enterprises - 2010
Suzanne Pittson - Up Jumped Spring - Out Of The Hub: The Music Of Freddie Hubbard - Vineland Records - 2010
The Marty Nau Group - Ballad For Hank - Mood Ebony - Summit Records - 2010
Todd DelGiudice - New Leaf - Pencil Sketches - OA2 Records - 2010

10:00
Seventh Heaven - Flash - Seventh Heaven - Rhombus Records - 2010
Mac Gollehon - You're My Thrill - Mac Straight Ahead - American Showplace Music - 2010
The DeFrancesco Brothers - The Latin - Joey & Johnny - VectorDisc - 2011
Nancy Marano - Tenderly - Magic - Laughing Face Productions - 2011
Jonathan Kreisberg - Nice Work If You Can Get It - Shadowless - New For Now Music - 2011
Mario Romano Quartet - Norwegian Wood - Valentina - Alama Records - 2010
Marty Williams - Love For Sale - Long Time Comin' - InMoonBay Records - 2010
Bill O'Connell - It Never Entered My Mind - Rhapsody in Blue - Challenge Records - 2010
Omar Hakim/Rachel Z - Sour Girl - The Trio Of OZ - Ozmosis Records - 2010

11:00
Marcus Miller Feat. Roy Hargrove & Raul Midón - I'm Glad There Is You - A Night In Monte-Carlo - Concord Music Group - 2010
The Jazz Professors - You And The Night And The Music - Live From The UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival - Flying Horse Records - 2010
Dave Miller Trio - Rapture - Rapture - Summit Records - 2010
JazzVox Presents - All My Tomorrows - In Your Own Backyard - OA2 Records - 2010
Grace Kelly, Phil Woods - Ballad From Very Sad And Very Tired Lotus-Eaters - Man With The Hat - PAZZ Productions - 2011
Chantale Gagne - Over The Bridge - Wisdom of The Water - Chantale Gagne' - 2010
Yeahwon Shin - Dindi - Yeahwon - Artist Share Records - 2010
Mark Weinstein - Sambosco - Jazz Brazil - Jazz Heads - 2010
Peter Paulsen Quintet - Fee Fi Fo Fum - Goes Without Saying - SquarePegWorks - 2010