[JPL] About David Amram at Dazzle.

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Thu Feb 3 12:24:11 EST 2011

Mike S wrote <<< Amram is also playing Dazzle as well [not sure which day].
I know this as one of my friends is the grandson of Neal Cassady and he among other family members celebrate are coming to Denver to celebrate what would have been Neal's 85th birthday.>>>

The same quintet that'll play in our studio on Friday afternoon will be playing Dazzle on Saturday night, 7 and 9p sets.....

David spent considerable time in Philadelphia in the 1960s and was close pals with Christian McBride's father Lee Smith and Christian's uncle as well, tonight at Dazzle, Christian is guesting with Denver's own Convergence featuring Greg Gisbert-Eric Gunnison and others

Arturo