[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/3/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 04:50:23 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday February 3, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Shorty Rogers – Swings – That Old Black Magic – (DSG)
Paolo Rustichelli – Capri – Full Moon – (Verve)
*Cyrus Chestnut – Journeys – New Light – (JLP)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – Good Old Days – (Emdan)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – Blues For “Skee” – (Give at Go)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – The Sun Will Shine Today – (artistShare)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – But Beautiful – (Flying Horse)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
9:00pm
*Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
Bob James/David Sanborn – Double Vision – Moon Tune – (Warner Bros.)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
Sinatra & Jobim – Francis Albert & Antony Carlos – Dindi – (Reprise)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Rapaz De Bem– (Prevenient)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – Love For Sale – (SNL
*Herb Alpert & Lani Hall – I Feel You – Moondance – (Concord)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – You Must Believe In Spring – (Summit)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Beat It – (HighNote)
10:00pm
*Bob Florence – Legendary – Luci – (MAMA)
*Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil – Dawn’s Early Light – (Jazzheads)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Hot House – (ipo)
*Tom Rizzo – Imaginary Numbers – Along Came Betty – (Origin)
*Pete Levin – Jump! – Alone Together – Nostalgia In Times Square – (PLM)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – Sweet And Lovely – (Saranac)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – Quiet Love – (Chicago Sessions)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – When Lights Are Low – (Savant)
11:00pm
*Houston Person – Moment To Moment – Just The Way You Are – (HighNote)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – The Slow Blues – (Vectordisc)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Primrose Star – (Primrose Lane)
*Chucho Valdes – Chucho’s Steps – Both Sides – (4Q)
Buselli/Wallarab – Mezzanine – Little Sunflower – (Owl)
Harry Pickens – The Shadow Of Your Smile – I Fall In Love To Easily – (HPM)
Janis Mann – Blow Away – My One And Only Love – (Pancake)

*Indicates Recent Release