[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - January 31, 2011

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Fri Feb 4 09:38:12 EST 2011

Play List -"Moody's Mood" - January 31, 2011 - KMFB-FM - Fort Bragg, CA

Spotlighting music from Scott Hamilton & Larry Vuckovich performing in Fort
Bragg, Saturday, February 12th

Fund raiser for the Mendocino Coast Jazz Society Scholarship Fund

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

James Moody - I'm In The Mood For Love - The Jazz Singles - Rhino

Joe Lovano - Passport - Bird Songs - Blue Note

Mary Stallings - That Old Black Magic - Dream - HighNote

Helen Sung - Hope Springs Eternally - Going Express - Sunnyside

Scott Hamilton Scandinavian Five - Tenderly - Live At Nefertiti - Stunt

Marty Williams - On A Clear Day - Long Time Comin' - In Moon Bay

The Cookers - Spookarella - Warriors - Jazz Legacy

Cheryl Bentyne - I've Got A Crush On You - The Gershwin Songbook - Artist
Share

Bob Sheppard - Lightness - Close Your Eyes - BFM

Kevin Eubanks - 6/8 - Zen Food - Mack Avenue

Steve Turre - Speak To Me Of Love, Speak To Me Of Truth - Delicious And
Delightful - HighNote

Fay Claassen - Be Cool - Sing - Challenge

Scott Hamilton - Blue Room - Is A Good Wind Who Is Blowing Us No Ill -
Concord

Larry Vuckovich - Scandinavian Waltz - Street Scene - Tetrachord

Larry Vuckovich - News For Lulu - Street Scene - Tetrachord

Jose James & Jef Neve - Gee Baby, Ain't I Good For You - For All We Know -
Verve

Louis Hayes Jazz Communicators - Curtain Call - Lou's Idea - American
Showplace

Ansgar Dalken - Ask Me Now - All Ways Know - Acoustic Music

Denise Donatelli - Enchantment - When Lights Are Low - Savant

Pete Malinverni - A House Is Not A Home - A Beautiful Thing - Saranac

Scott Hamilton & Rossano Sportiello - A Garden In The Rain - Midnight At
Nola's Penthouse - Arbors

Jane Monheit - A Small Hotel - Home - EmArcy

Russell Malone - Mind Wine - Triple Play - MaxJazz

Scott Hamilton - The Shadow Of Your Smile - Tenorshoes - Concord

Dave McKenna/Scott Hamilton/Jake Hanna - East To Love - No Bass Hit -
Concord

Duke Robillard - Durn Tootin' - Swing - Rounder

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive