[JPL] PLAYLIST: “General Eclectic”, WCVF-FM, 2/4/11

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:29:12 EST 2011

There were some technical problems on today’s show, but it seems everybody
(except me, on occasion) was able to hear everything, so it’s cool.
I’ve made one significant update to the “General Eclectic” website this
week, providing individual links to the music-book reviews in my “other”
blog, “Generally Eclectic Review”. Interested parties may find them at
 http://www.fredoniaradio.com/genec/?page_id=35
>From this point on, additions to the website will relate more directly to
the radio show itself. Next, I’ll be adding my playlists to the site on a
weekly basis. The Myspace archive will be maintained, and only playlists
from 2011 and beyond will be posted on the “Genec” site. I’m also hoping in
the not-too-distant future to have podcasts up of several of the
interview/performances that have been an occasional feature of the show. To
the list:

Dex Romweber Duo - Cigarette Party -Ruins of Berlin

Mirror - Johnny Dreamin’ - Club Congress

Eyes of 99 - If The World Would Stay the Same - A Place Without Time

Chris Cain - Tomorrow’s Gonna Be a Better Day - So Many Miles

Bob Dylan - I Want You - The Best of the Original Mono Recordings

Yeahwon - Aquarela do Brasil - Yeahwon

Ambientica - Make Me Happy - Humming Album

Peter McDonough - We’re Off To See The Wizard - The WOO

JP Blues - Love Her With a Feeling - I Will Not Go Quietly

Cyrus Chestnut Trio - Little Jon - Journeys

Master Musicians of Jajouka - Night Dance Under the Moon - The Source

Roxy Coss - Wandering One - Roxy Coss

David Greeley - Galop - Sud du Sud

Jeana Leslie & Siobhan Miller - The King’s Shilling - Shadows Tall

Anthony Branker & Ascent - The House of the Brotherhood of the Black Heads -
Dance Music

Louis Landon - I Found You - Solo Piano For Love, Peace & Mermaids

Peter Alsop - So-So Security - Disciples of PerFection

Terry Gillespie - Soul on Fire - Big Money

Charlie Louvin - More Than a Name On a Wall - The Battles Rage On

Ms. Jody - I Needed That - Blues Mix, Volume One: Super Soul Blues (various
artists)

Mad Agnes - It’s Your Life - Hush

Geoff Bartley - Good-Bye Father - Put The Big Stone Down

Chasing June - New Orleans - Under the Slate Grey Sky

Wailin’ Jennys - Swing Low Sail High - Bright Morning Stars

Whiptails - Petals Falling Apart - The Whiptails

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming live at http://wdvl895.com/wcvf/ Friday