[JPL] Stereo Jack's /Requiescat in pace

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Sat Feb 5 15:55:31 EST 2011

Beautifully put, Tom!
I paid a visit this morning and a reporter fromThe Boston Globe was there interviewing Jack for an article that will appear next Friday.
Jack is in good spirits and is actually looking forward to having some time off. He's been dealing in new and used LPs, CDs, DVDs, books and magazines for a long long time. And nobody does it better.
We talked about an informal party to celebrate this great establishment before the doors close at the end of March.
Until then, Stereo Jack's is still in business,

Steve Schwartz