[JPL] playlist: taint taint live 02-06-11 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 02:51:12 EST 2011

fri&sat mid-3 (eastern); mon&wed 9-mid; tues 8-11am

midnight*
Nina Simone, Funkier Than A Mosquito's Tweeter (Flying Funk) 1971
The Horse Flies, Iko Iko The Horse Flies (in the Dance Tent) 2000
Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings, Be Easy (100 Days 100 Nights) 2007
James Blood Ulmer, Dance In The Dark-Music Is My Life (Music Speaks Louder
Than Words – Plays The Music of Ornette Coleman) 1996
Willie Bobo, Roots (Dance Floor Jazz, v. 7)

William Parker, title (I Plan To Stay A Believer: The Inside Songs of Curtis
Mayfield) 2010
Jason Moran, Study No. 6 9 (Ten) 2010
Andrew Hill, Plantation Bag (Passing Ships) 1969
Tarbaby, Brews (the end of fear) 2010
Nancy King, Ain't Misbehavin' (Live at Jazz Standard w/Fred Hersch) 2006

Nguyen Le, Burning of the Midnight Lamp (Purple: Celebrating Jimi Hendrix)
2002
Michael Evans-Ken Filiano-Anders Nilsson, Floater (Fulminate Trio) 2008
Jeanne Lee & Mal Waldron, You Go To My Head (After Hours) 1994
Ben van Gelder Trio, 'Round Midnight (Jazz at the Concertgebouw 4) 2010
Matt Jorgensen, The Armory (Tattooed by Passion: Music Inspired by the
Paintings of Dale Chisman) 2010
Nels Cline, title pt. 1 (Dirty Baby) 2008

KJ Denhert, Let It Go (Album No. 9) 2010
Mario Pavone Orange Douible Tenor, 17 note (arc suite t/pi t/po) 2010
Vijay Iyer & Mike Ladd, Three Lotto Stories (In Wnat Language?) 2003
Mike Pride's *From Bacteria To Boys*, title (Betweenwhile) 2010
Joe Lovano Us Five, KoKo (bird songs) 2011
Jeb Bishop Trio,900 (1999)

Wadada Leo Smith & Dave Douglas, Yours and Mine (What We Live: Quintet for a
Day) 1999
Eric Dolpy w/Clifford Jordan-Prince Lasha-Sonny Simmons, Alone Together
(Music Matador) 1962
Mary LaRose,Working Class Hero (the blue guitar) 2004
Dom Minasi String Quartet, The Dark Side (Dissonance Makes The Heart Grow
Fonder) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126