[JPL] PLAYLIST: Mark Robinson Its A Jazz Thing Feb 6

mark robinson mark.robbo.au at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 06:15:07 EST 2011

Hi,

"Its A Jazz Thing" is broadcast at 9pm GMT every Sunday and reapeated
through the week on UK Jazz Radio.

Here is the playlist for Feb 6 to Feb 13th 2011

   1. Express Brass Band - Radio  (2011 Various Artists – Contemporary Afro
   Beat Tramp Records)
   2. Francisco Mora Catlett   - Samba De Amor (1986 Mora! Americas
   Authority Creative Experience)
   3. Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Serafina Del Caribe (2010 To Hear
   From There Patois Records)
   4. Steve Gadd And Friends - Way Back Home (2010 Steve Gadd and Friends -
   Live at Voce BFM Jazz)
   5. Ayres Rock - Catchanemu (1976 Beyond RCA Records)
   6. The Bad Plus - Never Stop (2010 Never Stop Do The Match Records)
   7. COUNT BUFFALO & THE JAZZ ROCK BAND - DEEP RIVER (1969 SOUL & ROCK
   Denon Japan)
   8. *CD of the Week* Jane Ira Bloom - Rookie (2010 Wingwalker Outline
   Records)
   9. *CD of the Week* Jane Ira Bloom - Freud's Convertible (2010 Wingwalker
   Outline Records)
   10. *CD of the Week* Jane Ira Bloom - Rooftops Speak Dreams (2010
   Wingwalker Outline Records)
   11. Joseph Daley Earth Tones Ensemble - Invidia (Envy) (2010 The Seven
   Deadly Sins )
   12. Roger Manins - Fried Bananas (2010  Latitude Rufus Records)
   13. Niko Ne Zna - Mere (2010 Niko Ne Zna )
   14. John Coltrane - Spring Is Here ( John Coltrane 75th Birthday
   Celebration (3 of 3) (1958 Sheets Of Sound))
   15. Kenny Dorham - Afrodisia (1955 Blue Bossa Blue Note Records)
   16. The Gene Harris Trio Plus One - Uptown Sop (1985 The Gene Harris Trio
   Plus One ).mp3
   17. Ronnie Ross Quintet - Red Prune (1958 Stompin' With The Ronnie Ross
   Quintet)

If you no longer wish to receive my playlist emails please reply with
UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

Thanks to all that have sent me MP3 music this week. I endeavour to listen
to and playlist your music.

--
Cheers

Mark