[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 2/6/2011

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 13:50:14 EST 2011

Birthdays This Week  Include :Bill Evans, Sir Roland Hanna, Rufus Reid,
Chick Webb, Didier Lockwood,
                                             Howard McGhee, Eubie Blake,
Larry Grednadier and Chris Minh Doky,

HOUR  #  1

Horace Silver/We've  Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse/1996
Diego Urcola  Quartet/The Natural/Appreciation/CamJazz/2011
Joe Lovano-Us  Five/Moose The Mooche/Bird Songs/Blue Note/2011

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz  Quintet/Los gatos/To Hear From There/Patois/2011
Jane Ira Bloom/Live  Sports/Wingwalker/Out-Line/2010
The Jazz Professors/You &  The Night & The Music/Live @ UCF-Orlando JF/UCF
Music/2010
Doug Webb/I've Never Been In  Love Before/Renovations/Posi-Tone/2010
Robert Hurst/Optimism/Bob Ya  Head/Bebob Music/2010
Eric Alexander/Mode for Mabes/Mode for  Maber/Delmark/1998

HOUR  #   2

Art Farmer/Ph.D./  Ph.D./Contemporary/1989
Grace Kelly-Phil  Woods/Man With The Hat/Man With The Hat/Pazz
Productions/2011
Dave Miller  Trio/Little Niles/Rapture/Summit/2010

Mac Gollehon/ Strange  Behavior/MAC Straight Ahead/American Showplace
Music/2010
Anat Cohen/Body &  Soul/Clarinetwork/Anzic Records/2010
Ben Allison/Green Al/Think  Free/Palmetto/2009

Marcus Miller/So  What/A Night In Monte Carlo/Concord/2011
Bill Easley/Gee Baby  Ain't I Good For You/Love Stories/American Showplace
Music/2010

                                       SO MUCH MUSIC........SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM