[JPL] PLAYLIST - MoeBeTTaJaZZ 02-06-11 on WBCX 89.1

moe lyons moebettajazz at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 19:17:03 EST 2011

Playlist for MoeBeTTaJaZZ on WBCX 89.1 FM, Brenau University,
Gainesville and Northeast Georgia for February 6, 2011. The
program airs on Sunday afternoon from 4pm to 6pm EST.

        "EDGY SMOOTHNESS"

ARTIST
SONG/CD or LP(LABEL YR)

HOUR 1
CHUCK LOEB
Back To The Bistro/eBop (SHANACHIE 06)
ERIC ESSIX
Creole Strut/Southbound (ZEBRA 00)
LISA BAKER
Cleopatra's Needle/Song For A New Day (LISA BAKER 03)
JANE GETTER
Little Hands/Jane (LIPSTICK 98)
JOYCE COOLING
Firefly/Playing It Cool (HEADS UP 97)
BRIAN HUGHES
Here Comes Trouble(Too)/Under One Sky (JUSTIN TIME 92)
ALLEN HINDS
Bad Baby/Beyond It All (ALLEN HINDS 06)
PAT METHENY GROUP
And Then I Knew/We Live Here (GEFFEN 95)

HOUR 2
JEFF RICHMAN
Awful Pretty/Like That (NEFER 10)
DWIGHT SILLS
Second Wind/Second Wind (COLUMBIA 92)
MIKE SIMS
Mr. Cruel & Unusual/Wake Me At Sunset (JMI/JVC 97)
PAUL JACKSON JR
Crystal Park/Still Small Voice (BLUE NOTE 03)
STANLEY JORDAN
Chameleon/Bolero (ARISTA 94)
RAY OBIEDO
Bommerang/Boomerang (WINDHAM HILL JAZZ 90)
REGINALD JONES
Drive Time/Experiences (REGINALD JONES 06)
ANDREAS OBERG
Archibald's Dance/Six String Evolution (Resonance 10)

IF INTERESTED IN HAVING YOUR MUSIC PLAYED ON THE SHOW,
   CONTACT ME

Moe Lyons
Producer/Host-MoeBeTTaJaZZ
WBCX 89.1 FM
Brenau University
500 Washington St. SE
Gainesville, GA 30501
Studio line: 770-538-4744
Email: www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Streaming at www.brenau.edu/wbcx
Facebook fan page: MoeBettaJazz/FUSION A LA MOE
Myspace: www.myspace.com/mbjwbcx
Podcast: http://moebettajazz.podomatic.com/entry/2011-02-06T15_37_15-08_00