[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Tuesday February 8th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 6 21:59:15 EST 2011

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Tuesday, February 8th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Tuesday 8/02/2011 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Woody Herman / Blowin' Up A Storm / Red Top / Marshall Cavendish
Stan Getz / I've Got You Under My Skin / S'Wonderful / Flashback
Thelonious Monk / Monk's Mood / Evonce / Flashback
Brubeck-Desmond-Van Kriedt / Re-union / Divertimento / Original Jazz Classics-Fantasy
Cheryl Bentyne / Talk Of The Town / You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To / Telarc Jazz
Steve Davis / Eloquence / Have You met Miss Jones / Jazz Legacy Productions
Kristin Korb / In The Meantime / I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) / Double K Music
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet / To Hear From There / Descarga En Blue / Patios Records
George Benson / Essentiel Jazz: "Take Five" / I Remember Wes / Columbia
Caribbean Jazz Project (w/Dave Samuels) / Afro Bop Alliance / Bemsha Swing / Heads Up

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher