[JPL] Ty Bailey's 02.06.11 "JUST JAZZ" Play List @ WVST - FM Virginia State UNiversity Radio

Ty Bailey tybaprod at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 22:19:48 EST 2011

Ty Bailey

Producer/Announcer

"JUST JAZZ"

"NEW" Snapshot Jazz Recording Reviews Available @
<http://www.tybailey.com/> www.tybailey.com

"Just Jazz" is a weekly JAZZ program aired on Public Radio WVST (91.3 FM) on

Sunday night from 8 -10 PM. It showcases the best in JAZZ. Current releases,

reissues and selections from past great recordings are the weekly focus.

Recording information that is both enlightening and educational is provided
for

the listener. "Just Jazz" is streamed 24 hours daily at www.tybailey.com
with a

new show available weekly.

Most Recent Show and Play List is for 02.06.11

ARTIST_____TUNE_______ALBUM

First Segment

Kirby Hamilton, Jr_ Boulder's Rule_ Isolated

Herb Alpert, Lani Hall_ Fever_I Feel You

Alexander Zonjic_ Swinging  Sheppard Blues_Reach For The Sky

Second Segment

Kurt Rosenwinkel_Feed The Birds_ Every Body Wants To Be A Cat Vol 1- Disney

Kevin Mahogany_ Centerpiece_ Big Band

Herb Alpert, Lani Hall_ What Now My Love _ I Feel You

Third Segment

Marcus Miller_Your Amazing Grace_ A Night In Monte-Carlo

Shawn Bell_ Things Yet Unknown_ Things Yet Unknown

Kirk Whalum_ You Had To Know_ Everything Is Everything

Fourth Segment

Jane Ira Bloom_Live Sports_Wingwalker

Dianne Reeves_He's A Tramp_Every Body Wants To Be A Cat Vol 1- Disney

Regina Carter_ Find Yourself_Everybody Wants To Be A Cat

Fifth Segment

Jamie Davis_ Besame' Mucho_ It's A Good Thing

Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet_ Los Gatos_To Hear from There

Kurt Elling_Samurai Cowboy_Concord Jazz Vocal Sample

Sixth Segment

Rale Micic_ Serbology_3

Sean Sullivan_ Ad Lib_ Square One

Bob Sheppard_ Close Your Eyes_Close Your Eyes