Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 6 23:32:29 EST 2011

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

NCCU Jazz Ensemble--Project S--Yesterdays and Forvever--NCCUJSD
Count Basie--The Deacon--Jazz Profile--Blue Note
Ivie Anderson--All God's Cihillun--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues From K.C.--Decca Jazz

John Coltrane--Pursuance--A Love Supreme--MCA impulse!
Helio Alves--Black Nile--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Bus Brown--Running Wild--The Story Teller--Relate

Luther Hughes--Take the Coltrane--Things Are Getting Better--Primrose Lane
Joe Locke/David Hazeltine--One for Reedy Ree--Mutual Admiration Society 2--Sharp Nine

Johnny Blas--Skin And Bones--Skin and Bones--Cubop
Mario Bauza--Chano--944 Columbus--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--Butterfly--The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--Half Note

Shawnn Monteiro--Where Do You Start?--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
Dianne Reeves--You Taught My Heart To Sing--I Remember--Blue Note
Jacob Melchior/Frank Senior--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM

Miles Davis--Stella By Starlight--Miles Greatest Hits--Columbia
Helio Alves--Chan's Song--Musica--Jazz Legacy
Gil Scott-Heron--A Prayer--Secrets--Arista

Eddie Henderson--Green Dolphin Street--Inspiration--Milestone
Ahmad Jamal--Just The Way You Are--One--20th Century Fox
Rene Marie--Afro-Blue--How Can I Keep?--Maxjazz

The Cookers--Warriors--The Core--Jazz Legacy
Larry Vuckovich--News For Lulu--Street Scene--Tetrachord
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--a Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Woody Shaw--Stepping Stone--Woody Shaw Live Vol. 1--High Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM