[JPL] PLAYLIST: "Jazz Cornucopia" KRFC-FM Fort Collins, CO 2/6/11

Zimbrick,John John.Zimbrick at ColoState.EDU
Mon Feb 7 09:54:07 EST 2011

Jazz Cornucopia with John Zimbrick   02/06/2011    07:30PM to 09:00PM

Arturo Sandoval "Sandu" from I Remember Clifford (CD, 1992) on GRP - Opening Theme

Mel Tormé & Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass "I Get A Kick OUt of You" from Velvet & Brass (CD, 2007) on Fantasy Records

Gene Ludwig "Dream Dancing" from Love Notes Of Cole Porter (CD, 2010) on BIG "O" Records

Roberta Gambarini "Alice In Wonderland" from Everybody Wants To Be A Cat (CD, 2010) on Disney Pearl Series

Matija Dedic Trio "Blue In Green" from MD IN NYC (CD, 2011) on Origin Records

Wayne Wallace "In a Sentimental Mood" from Bien Bien (CD, 2010) on Patois

Kathy Jenkins & Nick Levinovsky Big Band "From This Moment On" from From This Moment On (CD, 1999) on NLO REcords

Keith Jarrett & Charlie Haden "Body and Soul" from Jasmine (CD, 2010) on ECM

Nick Levinovsky Sextet "Song of the Fading Flowers" from Kind Of Red (CD, 2000) on NLO REcords

King Sisters "Imagination" from Imagination (CD, 1995) on Capitol Records

Beegie Adair "Happiness Is Just A Thing Called Joe" from I Love Being Here With You (CD, 2010) on Green Hill Records

Adia Ledbetter "Beautiful Love" from Take 2: rendezvous with yesterdays (CD, 2010) on Adia Ledbetter Production

Gerry Mulligan "Ballad" from Jazz Masters 36 (CD, 1994) on Verve - Closing Theme

John Zimbrick, Producer and Host
 KRFC-FM, 619 S. College Ave., #4, Fort Collins, CO 80524

E-mail:    zimbrick at colostate.edu<mailto:zimbrick at colostate.edu>

Streaming:   www.krfcfm.org<http://www.krfcfm.org/>

Playlists: www.spinitron.com<http://www.spinitron.com/>