[JPL] WMOT Programming Changes

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:25:23 EST 2011

The Jazz Audience is younger than the Classical Audience so maybe they
will out live them and help get Jazz Programming back up in hours.
Overnights with a syndicated program is not my idea of being proactive
with Jazz Programming as a station.  It will be hours but I doubt it
will provide revenue so it will just contribute to the notion that Jazz
does not produce PLEDGES.  Their Fund Drives during the next few years
will be very important to both Classical and Jazz listeners.  Of course
this is just one opinion on the subject but I can not stand my and not
share my thoughts.  ALOHA  Tom