[JPL] About Roy Hargove & Larry Clothier

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Tue Feb 8 16:40:54 EST 2011

I was speaking with Larry last week about Roberta Gambarini's annual  visit to KUVO/KVJZ , this year taking place in May for the Estes Park Jazz festival when she'll be accompanied by her favorite pianist, Denver's own Eric Gunnison.  I asked him about Roy and he assured me he is still working with Mr Hard-Groove and got he and Roberta on the new Disney Records compilation, Everybody Wants To Be A Cat.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station