[JPL] About Roy Hargove & Larry Clothier

mjazzer at yahoo.com mjazzer at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 16:55:10 EST 2011

Oye gracias para el larry contact
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Arturo Gomez <arturo at kuvo.org>
Sender: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:40:54
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek. com (jazzproglist at jazzweek.com)<jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
Subject: [JPL] About Roy Hargove & Larry Clothier

**** Follow us at twitter.com/jazzweek ****

I was speaking with Larry last week about Roberta Gambarini's annual  visit to KUVO/KVJZ , this year taking place in May for the Estes Park Jazz festival when she'll be accompanied by her favorite pianist, Denver's own Eric Gunnison.  I asked him about Roy and he assured me he is still working with Mr Hard-Groove and got he and Roberta on the new Disney Records compilation, Everybody Wants To Be A Cat.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
The Oasis In The City, The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station