[JPL] playlist: New Edge 2/8/11

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Feb 8 18:55:44 EST 2011

Here is the playlist for Show #341, the 2/8/11 edition of The New
Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Bikneva/Bikneva/Big John/Marshdawn
Bikneva/Bikneva/Big John/We Fall From 10.000 Ft.
Jim Perkins/Grains/Bigo + Twigetti/Ten
Jim Perkins/Grains/Bigo + Twigetti/Struggle
DuoJalal/A Different World/Innova/Homage for Frame Drum & Viola II (Velez)
T. Griffin/Tortuga/Shiny Little Records/(The Soul Flys Backwards)
Matt Haimovitz/Matteo/Oxingale/Sequenza XIV (Berio)
Matt Haimovitz/Matteo/Oxingale/Ricercar 5 (Gabrielli)
Arvo Part/Symphony No. 4/ECM/Symphony No. 4 (II. Affannoso)
Arvo Part/Symphony No. 4/ECM/Symphony No. 4 (III. Deciso)
Danilo Perez/Providencia/Mack Avenue/Irremediablemente Solo
ROVA Sax Qrt & Nels Cline Singers/The Celestial Septet/New World/Cesar Chavez
Brian Eno/Small Craft On A Milk Sea/Warp/Late Anthropocene
Neil Rolnick/Extended Family/Innova/Loss
Landon Knoblock And Jason Furman/Gasoline Rainbow/Fractamodi
Music/Snowball Earth
Alex Vittum/Prism/Prefecture/Blink
--
------