[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/8/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 04:47:10 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday February 8, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Norman – “Totally” Live At Catalina – Robin’s Nest – (MAMA)
*Arturo Sandoval – A Time For Love – Every Time We Say Goodbye– (Concord)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – But Not For Me – (ipo)
*Nancy Marano – Magic – This Happy Madness – (Laughing Face)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – My Song – (Resonance)
*Tony Guerrero – Blue Room – Blue Room– (Charleston)
Charles Earland – The Almighty Burner – More Today Than Yesterday – (32 Jazz)
*UCF Jazz Ensemble 1 – Jazz Town – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most– (Flying Horse)
9:00pm
Mike LeDonne – Five Live – You And I – (Savant)
Angela Bofill – Remember Who You Are – You And I – (DSG)
Matt Ray – Lost In New York – Where Were You When I Needed You – (CAP)
Guido Basso/Dave Turner – Dedication – Heath’s Row – (DSG)
Heath Brothers – Endurance – Dusk In The City – (JLP)
Gabe Baltazar – Birdology – The Wind – (Fresh Sound)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – You Make Me Feel So Young – (Capri)
Stan Getz – Serenity – Falling In Love – (EmArcy)
10:00pm
Gordon Goodwin – Swingin’ For The Fences – Count Bubba – (Immergent)
Dave Brubeck – Time Out – Blue Rondo A La Turk – (Columbia)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – We’ll Be Together Again – (SNL)
Hagberg/Bergeron – Jobim Now – Wave – Teal Creek)
McCoy Tyner – Infinity – Flying High – (Impulse)
*Helio Alves – Música – Chan’s Song– (JLP)
Hiroko Kokubu – Moments – Hitch Hiker – (JVC)
*Bill Easley – Love Stories – I Can’t Give You Anything But Love – (American Showplace)
11:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – There You Go Again – (artistShare)
*Jacky Terrasson – Push – Ruby, My Dear – (Concord)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – I Thought About You – (Summit)
*Clayton Brothers – The New Song And Dance – The New Song And Dance – (ArtistShare)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Caravan – (Prevenient)
Eliane Elias – The Three Americas – Chorango – (Blue Note)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – The Epitome – (Chicago Sessions)

*Indicates Recent Release