[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, February 8, 2011

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Feb 9 15:02:01 EST 2011

"Let's Cool One" -- One source of global cooling -- since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110208.htm

Ethnic Heratige Ensemble / Well, you needn't / The continuum / Delmark
Ethnic Heratige Ensemble / Hit me / Dance with the ancestors / Elecktra

Ethnic Heratige Ensemble / Mama's house / Mama's house live / Katalyst
Nicole Mitchell / Crossroads / Renegades / Delmark
New York electric piano / Very nice / Keys to the city / Buffalo Puppy

Plunge / Bright Side / Tin fish tango / Immersion
Larry Goldings / Hester street, 1896 / When Larry met Harry / Cafe Society

Joe Lovano / Dewey Square / Bird songs / Blue Note
Mike DiRubbo / Rituals / Chronos / Positone
Jonathan Kreisberg / Stir The Stars / Shadowless / NFN

Bob Sheppard / Lightness / Close your eyes / BFM
John Mills / By the time you hear this / Caffeine dreams / Fable
Kurt Rosenwinkel / Feed the birds / Everybody wants to be a cat / Disney

Roxy Coss / Wandering One / Roxy Coss / Coss

Stan Getz / Midnight ride

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20110201.htm

Garvin Bushell / I'm getting sentimental over you / One steady roll /
Delmark
Marty Nau Group / As long as I live / Mood Ebony / Summit
Datri Bean / Small things / Ruby / Bean

Datri Bean / My neighbor Willie / Ruby / Bean
Datri Bean / Come into this room / Ruby / Bean

Beegie Adair / Lovesick blues / Into somethin' / Adair
Kermit Ruffins / Hey, look me over / Happy talk / Basin Street
Andy Farber / Body & soul / This could be the start of something big / BWR

Larry Goldings / Sous le ciel de Paris / When Larry met Harry / Cafe Society

Kurt Rosenwinkel / Feed the birds / Everybody wants to be a cat / Disney
Joe Lovano / Dewey Square / Bird songs / Blue Note
Jeremy Pelt / All My Thoughts Are Of You / The talented Mr. Pelt / High Note

Ernestine Anderson / Nightlife / Nightlife / High Note
Wayne Wallace / Yemaya / To hear from there / Patois
Luther Hughes & The Cannonball-Coltrane Project / Jive samba / Things
are getting better / Primrose Lane

Jonathan Kreisberg / Stir The Stars / Shadowless / NFN
Mark Weinstein / Isotope / Jazz Brasil / Jazzheads

Mac Gollehon / Round Midnight / Straight ahead / American Showplace

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>