[JPL] CD For Varied Programming

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 17:23:40 EST 2011

Programmers...my new soul venture...House & Sinnett will release it's "Old
School Loyalty" CD March 1st. I know several stations on the list have varied
programming but I'm not totally sure who. It's not a "jazz" recording but more
in the concept of old school soul with singing, horns...etc. There's a gutty
blues on the disc and two mostly instrumentals...and these two are stylistically
out of the late 60's - early 70's vibe of instrumental funk. If
you have programming that would be conducive to a project like this I will ask
that if any of you are interested in getting a copy please email me off list.
I'll be glad to forward you one next week. You can hear clips of the band
performing some of the music on YouTube under House & Sinnett. Thanks,

Jae Sinnett