[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Hawaii - 2/9/11

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 04:53:50 EST 2011

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday February 9, 2011
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Bob Florence – Legendary – You Must Believe In Spring – (MAMA)
Hubert Laws – Morning Star – Morning Star – (CTI)
*Phil DeGreg – Amazonas – Double Rainbow – (Prevenient)
*Ernestine Anderson – Nightlife – Going To Chicago Blues – (HighNote)
*Jake Fryer/Bud Shank – In Good Company – Speak Low – (Capri)
Marvin Stamm/Bill Mays – By Ourselves – You And The Night And The Music – (Marstam)
*Curtis Woodbury – self titled – You Are My Sunshine – (Jazz Hang)
9:00pm
*Marcus Miller – A Night In Monte Carlo – So What – (Concord)
Claudio Roditi – Simpatico – Slow Fire – (Resonance)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – All Of You – (Jazzed Media)
Greg Reitan – Some Other Time – Dear Prudence – (Sunnyside)
Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
Eric Reed/Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – Lamp Is Low– (Concord)
10:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Fanfare For A New Day – (artistShare)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Georgia On My Mind – (BFM)
*Joe Lovano – Bird Songs – Lover Man – (Blue Note)
*DeFrancesco Brothers – Joey & Johnny – Red Van Ride – (Vectordisc)
*Bill O’Connell – Rhapsody In Blue – Pocket Change – (Challenge)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Last Night When We Were Young – (MaxJazz)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – A House Is Not A Home – (Saranac)
Bucky Pizzarelli & Frank Vignola – Moonglow – Deep Purple – (Hyena)
11:00pm
Wayne Bergeron – Plays Well With Others – Endless Torture – (Concord)
Bill Cunliffe – Blues And The Abstract Truth Take 2 – Mary Lou’s Blues – (Resonance)
*Jazz Professors – Live From UCF Festival – No More Blues – (Flying Horse)
*Matt Nelson – Nostalgiamaniac – The Epitome – (Chicago Sessions)
*Luther Hughes – Things Are Getting Better – Blue Daniel – (Primrose Lane)
*Mark Weinstein – Jazz Brasil - Triste – (Jazzheads)
*Dave Miller – Rapture – Little Niles – (Summit)

*Indicates Recent Release