[JPL] PLAYLIST: 02/10/2011 Jazz In The A.M./taintradio

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Thu Feb 10 11:55:03 EST 2011

Taintradio
Raleigh, N.C.
www.taintradio.org

Jazz In The A.M.
Ben Boddie
P.O. Box 80396
Raleigh, NC 27623
bfboddie at msn.com

8:00 A.M. (Eastern)
The Cannonball-Coltrane Band - Sunset At Hermosa - Things Are Getting Better - Primrose Lane Music - 2010
Phil DeGreg - Partido Alto - Amazonas - Prevenient Music - 2010
Omar Hakim/Rachel Z - Angry Chair - The Trio Of OZ - Ozmosis Records - 2010
Nancy Marano - This Happy Madness - Magic - Laughing Face Productions - 2011
Heavy Tin - The Nooki# - reFUSED - Concinnity Recordings - 2010
Chucho Valdes & The Afro-Cuban Messengers - Julian - Chucho's Steps - 4Q - 2010
Bernal/Eckroth/Ennis - Fotografía - La Voz De Tres - Jota Sete Productions - 2010
David Hardiman - Vou Livre - Portrait Of David Hardiman - David Hardiman Music - 2010
Beegie Adair - He Needs Me - I Love Being Here With You/A Jazz Piano Tribute To Peggy Lee - Green Hill - 2010

9:00
Bill O'Connell - J-Man - Rhapsody in Blue - Challenge Records - 2010
Byron Morris & Unity - Sunshower - Unity, A Retrospective - By-Mor Music - 2010
Geoffrey Keezer / Peter Sprague Band - En Babia - Mill Creek Road - SBE Records - 2011
Kurt Elling - Steppin' Out - The Gate - Concord Music Group - 2011
Takuya Kuroda - Bitter And High - Bitter & High - Takuya Kuroda - 2010
Tom Luer - Revelations - Project Popular - Origin Records - 2011
Suzanne Pittson - Our Own (Gibraltar) - Out Of The Hub: The Music Of Freddie Hubbard - Vineland Records - 2010
Nelson Riveros - Blue Cha-Cha - Camino Al Barrio - Nel Songo Music - 2010
Rick Cutler - From Then Till Now - First Melancholy, Then The Night Stretch - New Dude Records - 2010

10:00
Seventh Heaven - Ways And Means - Seventh Heaven - Rhombus Records - 2010
Wayne Wallace - Philadelphia Mambo - To Hear From There - Patois Records - 2011
Steve Gadd And Friends - Way Back Home - Live At Voce - BFM Jazz - 2010
Marty Williams - Sunny - Long Time Comin' - InMoonBay Records - 2010
Matija Dedic - Jungle Blues - MD In NYC - Origin Records - 2011
Noah Preminger - Abreaction - Before The Rain - Palmetto - 2011
Various Artists - Alice In Wonderland - Disney Jazz, Volume 1: Everybody Wants To Be A Cat - Disney Enterprises - 2010
Howard Alden - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea - Howard Alden: I Remember Django - Arbors Records - 2011
Matt Savage - You Are Here - Welcome Home - Savage Records - 2010

11:00
Marcus Miller Feat. Roy Hargrove & Raul Midón - So What - A Night In Monte-Carlo - Concord Music Group - 2010
Mark Weinstein - Nefertiti - Jazz Brazil - Jazz Heads - 2010
Jane Ira Bloom - Her Exacting Light - Wingwalker - Outline - 2011
Jaimee Paul - What'll I Do - Melancholy Baby - Green Hill - 2011
Chantale Gagne - Wisdom Of The Water - Wisdom of The Water - Chantale Gagne' - 2010
Bob Sheppard - Close Your Eyes - Close Your Eyes - BFM Jazz - 2010
Herb Alpert - Cast Your Fate To The Wind - I Feel You - Concord Music Group - 2010
The DeFrancesco Brothers - The Slow Blues - Joey & Johnny - VectorDisc - 2011
Paquito D'Rivera - Con Alma - Panamericana Suite - MCG Jazz - 2010